I was injured or my property was damaged. How do I file a claim against the Village?

You may obtain a form either in person at Village Hall or download here. Fill it out and return to the Village Attorney’s office. The Village will forward the claim to its insurance company, the New York Municipal Insurance Reciprocal (NYMIR) who will handle the claim and make a decision.