Filing a Complaint / Reporting an issue

Complain about a village employee or official's conduct, Click hereThe Village wants feed back and if something is wrong or not being addressed we want to know.Please select from the below list of possible complaint types and you will be directed to the correct location to adress it.

  • Report a crime, call 911 for emergencies or 914 939 1000 ext 3 for non emergencies.
  • Report a fire or gas leak, call 911.
  • Report unlawful property conditions or construction violations Click here or call 914-305-2500.
  • Complain about a business that has wronged you. Click here
  • Report stray or dangerous animals, Call 911 for emergencies or for non emergenciees Click here. Dead animals should be reported to the Public Works Dept. 914 939 5207 during regular business hours.
  • Complain about a police officer's conduct, Click here or call 914 939 1000 ext 8.
  • Complain about a village employee or official's conduct, Click here or call 914 939 2200.
  • Report infrustructure issues I.E. pot holes, sewage system breaks, missing street signs, traffic light outages or similar, (NOT WATER LEAKS) Click here or call 914 939 5207.
  • Report Water Leaks by calling Suez (Formerly United Water) at 800 422 5987
  • Reporting a Parking Meter Malfunction. If a parking meter ate your money Click here to file for a refund, and please report any non-functioning meters to the Public Works Department at 914 939 5207 or the police department at 914 939 1000 during non business hours. Please walk to the nearest meter in the event of your meter being out of order. If you recieve a ticket for non payment while you are walking to or waiting for a meter, be sure to retain your payment slip to dispute the ticket.