The Alarm Review Board consists of five members who are appointed by the Village Board of Trustees. All members must be residents of the village and serve without compensation. Appointed members serve until their successors shall have been appointed and qualified. Vacancies in the membership shall be filled for the unexpired portion of a term in the same manner as regular appointments.
Authority of the Alarm Review Board:
1. Review Chapter 126 Alarm Devices
2. Make recommendations for revision of this chapter.
3. Set procedure for hearings.
4. Study equipment used in the village and state of art in the alarm field and keep the Village Board of Trustees informed with respect to same.
5. Develop specifications for approved equipment which may be used in the Village of Port Chester.
6. Hear and determine appeals under this law.