On Thursday, February 15, 2018, the Village received approximately $5 million in interest-free financing for its...
Mayor Fritz Falanka of the Village of Port Chester has been appointed to serve on the Community Revitalization Policy...
On January 22nd, the Village Manager presented the 2017-2018 Midyear Strategic Plan Update. The Strategic Plan was...
As part of the Village’s outreach effort for replacing the voting system for Trustee Elections, the Village is...
Friday June 1, 2018 11 am - 2 pm Village Hall Parking Lot 222 Grace Church Street
Village Elections 3/2019
- Alternative Governance Options Final Report Phase I
- Alternative Governance Options Final Report Phase II
- Alternative Governance Options Final Report Phase III
- Dr. Lisa Handley - Presentation I to Village of Port Chester BOT on January 2, 2018
- Dr. Lisa Handley - Presentation II to Village of Port Chester BOT on February 5, 2018
- Formal Opinion from NYS Board of Elections on Cumulative Voting
- From the NYS Attorney General cumulative voting or similar such alternative system
The Westchester County Board of Elections
25 Quarropas Street
White Plains, NY 10601